Monday, January 18, 2010

Last Night of Freedom

Well, this is my last night of freedom before classes start back up. To celebrate, I got myself Chinese take-out, a bottle of Pepsi, and a pint of strawberry sorbet. I also finally got my rental car from the insurance agency, so I am hell on wheels again.

So, how does a rockin' hot 20-something in the city with a pocket full of cash and a car spend her last free night? Why, she spends it playing video games, watching Criminal Minds, reading her old journal from middle school (it's kind of exactly like when you wake up after a bender and see a video of yourself the night before and you have no idea why you thought you were so funny or clever or talented)! Why? What did you expect?

Anyway, right now my big issue is that I really want to start exercising tomorrow. I am like, 90% sure I have free access to a gym as part of my tuition, I just have to bother to go get my school ID and I can do it. It will be no change in routine, I'll just have to go to the gym instead off class twice a week. But I am really worried that I'm not going to do it.

See, the thing about me is that I'm kind of a slack ass. I really am. If you give me any excuse to not do something, I won't do it. That's just how I roll, yo.

So anyway, here is my official proclamation:
Barring anything unreasonable intervening, I have every intention of going to the gym tomorrow. If I do not go, it will be because I am a lazy, lazy person and no other reason.

I also really need to figure out what I want to do once I get to the gym.

Seriously, how long are you supposed to run or lift weights or whatever it is people do there?

No comments:

Post a Comment