Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things That Are Not Good

Sometimes things just all come together.

I'm hoping to do just a little bit toward cleaning and organizing each day as I am able. Today got off to a great start -- my boss is out of town and he needed a package taken to the FedEx office, so I got out of work early in order to drop it off, so I was able to get home pretty early. I was even kind of feeling a good mood and I was all about coming home and getting stuff to happen.

Yeah, the thing is, I was done with dinner by about 10 to 6. At 6 Central, A&E does two episodes of Criminal Minds. At 8 central, Ion shows God only knows how many episodes of Criminal Minds.

My day, so far, has been spent saying things like "NO! BAD IDEA REID!! Don't go in there!!"

I blame Matthew Grey Gubler and his shiny blond hair, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment