Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

So, good news/bad news.

Good news: I went to the gym today!
Bad news: I can't use the gym until at least Thursday because they couldn't get my car printed out. Soooo Friday evening now is my official exercise start date. I left my gym bag in the car, at least, so I've got that going for me.

It was kind of funny, because I actually DID want to go to the gym today. Well, I didn't want to go deal with everything, but I was resigned to it and not trying to get out of it for once.

Instead of going to the gym, I'm attempting to make a list of workout music I can stick on my iPod.

Here's what I got so far:
I Believe in a Thing Called Love -- The Darkness
Stronger -- Kanye West
Bad Romance -- Lady Gaga
Paparazzi -- Lady Gaga
Womanizer -- Britney Spears
Circus -- Britney Spears
Here It Goes Again -- Ok Go
Walla Walla -- The Offspring
I Want You Bad -- The Offspring
The Kids Aren't Alright -- The Offspring
Mayday -- The Flobots
Love Me Dead -- Ludo
Awaken -- Disturbed
Ten Thousand Fists -- Disturbed
Stricken -- Disturbed
Firefly -- Breaking Benjamin
Home -- Breaking Benjamin
Water -- Breaking Benjamin
Hypnotize -- System of a Down
Cowboy Casanova -- Carrie Underwood
Dance Dance -- Fall Out Boy
Sugar We're Going Down -- Fall Out Boy
Breaking The Habit -- Lynkyn Park

Wow, that was a quick and easy blog entry, huh?

4 comments:

  1. Ah, the mysterious gym eludes you again. I tried pming you on jezebel to ask about last nigh1, but I'm fairly certain it didn't work since I've never pm'ed anyone and have no idea what I was doing.

    Nice playlist... I had completely forgotten homw much I loved that The Darkness song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, with the glitchiness lately over there I wasn't counting on it functioning. But yeah, I'm actually a lot more bummed about it than I expected because I was like, there! And I had my stuff all ready to go and then I couldn't.

    Oh well. Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way! Where in Texas are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week I managed to get myself to the gym, and while in the changing room I realized I forgot work out pants. And I don't live anywhere near the gym, so I was pissed and embarrassed because I feel like everyone notices me when I'm there and in my mind they too know I forgot my workout pants.

    I live in Kerrville, it's a town about 30 minutes west of San Antonio.

    ReplyDelete